Accessibility statement for Glaisdale Parish Council website [www.glaisdalepc.org.uk]
This website is operated by Glaisdale Parish Council and we want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
This website is fully accessible except for the content listed in the ‘Technical Information’ section of this statement
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 01947 897481
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 14 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
We are committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard due to the non compliances listed below
Non accessible content
- The ’Community Pages/Parish Map OS View’ displays content which presents graphic information and data held on a third party website which is beyond the control of Glaisdale Parish Council to modify or represent in a different format.
This statement was prepared on 21st December 2020