Freedom of Information
The Information Commissioner has reviewed the original publication scheme, initiated in 2003, and issued a revised model document which this council has adopted from 1st January 2009 and which will take the place of the previous scheme.
This authorities’ key responsibilities are to represent the electorate of Glaisdale Parish, to take action within the legal framework and to provide a leadership focus for the community.
** The headings below set out the classes of information described in the Model Publication Scheme and should not be taken to indicate that Glaisdale Parish Council actually holds any particular class of information.
The full schedule, which shows precisely which information and in what format is available, together with any fees chargeable, can be downloaded from this website in PDF format by clicking on this link – ‘ Publication Scheme – Guide to proactive information for public.’ **
What we are and what we do.
(Organisational information, structures, locations and contacts.)
- Who’s who on the council and its committees
- Contact details for Clerk and Councillors
- Location of council offices and accessibility details.
- Staffing structure.
What we spend and how we spend it.
(Information on projected & actual income & expenditure, procurement, contracts and Audit.)
- Annual return form and Auditors report.
- Final Budget
- Precept request.
- Borrowing approval.
- Financial standing orders and regulations
- Grants allowed and received.
- Current contracts placed and values
- Members’ allowances and expenses.
What are our priorities and how are we doing?
(Strategies, plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.)
- Parish Plan
- Annual Assembly report
- Quality status
- Local Charters
How we make decisions.
(Decision making processes and records of decisions.)
- Timetables of meetings
- Published agendas of meetings
- Minutes of meetings.
- Reports presented to council meetings (excluding information private to that meeting)
- Responses to consultation papers (excluding those made in electronic format (on-line)
- Responses to planning applications
- Bye Laws.
Our policies and procedures.
(Written protocols, policies and procedures by which our responsibilities are delivered)
Policies and Procedures for the conduct of council business:
- Procedural Standing Orders
- Committee and Sub Committee terms of reference
- Delegated authority in respect of Officers
- Code of Conduct
- Policy Statements
Policies and Procedures for the provision of services and employment of staff:
- Internal policies relating to delivery of services.
- Equality & Diversity policy
- Health & Safety Policy.
- Recruitment Policies (including any current vacancies)
- Policies and procedures for handling requests for information.
- Complaints procedures:(including those covering requests for information and operation of the publication scheme)
- Information security policy
- Records management policies
- Data protection policies
- Schedule of charges (for the publication of information.)
Lists and charges.
(For lists currently maintained only)
- Any publicly available register or list.
- Assets register.
- Disclosure Log
- Register of members interests.
- Register of gifts and hospitality.
Services we offer.
(Currently, only those marked with ** are offered by this council)
- Burial grounds and closed churchyards
- Community Centres and Village Halls.
- Parks, Playing fields and recreational facilities.
- Seating, litter bins, clocks memorials and lighting.**
- Bus Shelters
- Public Conveniences.
- Agency Agreements.**
- Services for which the council is entitled to recover a fee.
Schedule of charges.
- Disbursement Costs
- Statutory Fees